Franklin Furniture Company
This article about Franklin Furniture Company was posted at August 10, 2017 at 1:54 am. This blog post is published on the Furniture category. Franklin Furniture Company is tagged with Franklin Furniture Company, Franklin, Furniture, Company..
Franklinfrank•lin (frangk′lin),USA pronunciation n. [Eng. Hist.]
- (in the 14th and 15th centuries) a freeholder who was not of noble birth.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
The post about Franklin Furniture Company have 7 attachments , they are 415 8337-15 Walnut, Home - Franklin Furniture, 440 8225-12 Copy, 808 1514-28 Group, Franklin Furniture Recliner Review 186150, Vintage Upholstered Easy Chair By Franklin Furniture Company ., Franklin Furniture Recliner Review 186152. Here are the images:
Your house often has a unique personality. Moreover together with cottages or the bungalow are observed in the UK. Do not desire to alter the framework of the building is an excessive amount of, Franklin Furniture Company styles take on traditional pad.
Never asked a result, lovely! To be able to keep up with the figure of a building, Kitchen's designer Alex Saint Architecture incorporating a home style independent of the key building. The result? Lovely! Yes, a pad operating out of Chelshire, the UK could be the building in question.
The pad was built in the 18th century and is currently past renovation's stage. Instead of attempting to replicate the cottage's design, Alex E decided to build one more home layout which will reduce the structural change of the entire resort and keep this house's type.