Kitchen Staff Job Description
The image of Kitchen Staff Job Description was published at April 22, 2017 at 8:19 pm. This image is published on the Kitchen category. Kitchen Staff Job Description is tagged with Kitchen Staff Job Description, Kitchen, Staff, Job, Description..
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Staffstaff1 (staf, stäf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. staffs for 1–5, 9; staves (stāv)USA pronunciation or staffs for 6–8, 10, 11;
- a group of persons, as employees, charged with carrying out the work of an establishment or executing some undertaking.
- a group of assistants to a manager, superintendent, or executive.
- a member of a staff.
- a body of officers without command authority, appointed to assist a commanding officer.
- the parts of any army concerned with administrative matters, planning, etc., rather than with actual participation in combat.
- those members of an organization serving only in an auxiliary or advisory capacity on a given project. Cf. line 1 (def. 38).
- a stick, pole, or rod for aid in walking or climbing, for use as a weapon, etc.
- a rod or wand serving as a symbol of office or authority, as a crozier, baton, truncheon, or mace.
- a pole on which a flag is hung or displayed.
- something that supports or sustains.
- Also, stave. a set of horizontal lines, now five in number, with the corresponding four spaces between them, on which music is written.
- [Archaic.]the shaft of a spear, lance, etc.
- of or pertaining to a military or organizational staff: a staff officer; staff meetings.
- (of a professional person) employed on the staff of a corporation, publication, institution, or the like rather than being self-employed or practicing privately: a staff writer; staff physicians at the hospital.
- to provide with a staff of assistants or workers: She staffed her office with excellent secretaries.
- to serve on the staff of.
- to send to a staff for study or further work (often fol. by out): The White House will staff out the recommendations before making a decision.
- to hire employees, as for a new office or project (sometimes fol. by up): Next month we'll begin staffing up for the reelection campaign.
Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.
This article about Kitchen Staff Job Description have 2 images it's including Free Resume Templates For Cooks Sample Resume For Commis Chef Cook . Resume . Manager Job Title, Kitchen Staff Resume Objective. Following are the pictures:
You're not. Every home manager of furniture in need because of their houses. That's the explanation you can find lots of selections in stores. It is not unimportant for you to make certain all of the goods you select based on your home as well as your budget. Conventional furniture may charge very expensive.
Therefore, you should not forget of utilising the furniture, the possibility. Advertisements in garden sales along with regional papers and music outlets frequently can have some furnishings that are very nice. You can have the furniture if necessary, reupholstered. By following these suggestions you're able to save a great deal of cash.
Try to find Kitchen Staff Job Description that is not tough nontraditional in the event that you place them outdoors. Examine the poor welds and fixtures. Neglect them if you learn a weld that seems even possibly fragile and discover furniture that's strong. Each outside furniture you decide on ought to not be unable to resist nature's elements to become uncovered for quite some time.