Majority Floor Leader Of The Senate
The post about Majority Floor Leader Of The Senate was posted on June 9, 2017 at 3:34 pm. It is published at the Floor category. Majority Floor Leader Of The Senate is tagged with Majority Floor Leader Of The Senate, Majority, Floor, Leader, Of, The, Senate..
Majorityma•jor•i•ty (mə jôr′i tē, -jor′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the greater part or number;
the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority): the majority of the population.
- a number of voters or votes, jurors, or others in agreement, constituting more than half of the total number.
- the amount by which the greater number, as of votes, surpasses the remainder (distinguished from plurality).
- the party or faction with the majority vote: The Democratic party is the majority.
- the state or time of being of full legal age: to attain one's majority.
- the military rank or office of a major.
- join the majority or the great majority, to die.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Leaderlead•er (lē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that leads.
- a guiding or directing head, as of an army, movement, or political group.
- a conductor or director, as of an orchestra, band, or chorus.
- the player at the head of the first violins in an orchestra, the principal cornetist in a band, or the principal soprano in a chorus, to whom any incidental solos are usually assigned.
- a featured article of trade, esp. one offered at a low price to attract customers. Cf. loss leader.
- See leading article (def. 1).
- Also called leading article. the principal editorial in a newspaper.
- blank film or tape at the beginning of a length of film or magnetic tape, used for threading a motion-picture camera, tape recorder, etc. Cf. trailer (def. 6).
- a length of nylon, silkworm gut, wire, or the like, to which the lure or hook is attached.
- the net used to direct fish into a weir, pound, etc.
- a pipe for conveying rain water downward, as from a roof;
- a horse harnessed at the front of a team.
- leaders, a row of dots or a short line to lead the eye across a space.
- lead1 (def. 46b).
- a duct for conveying warm air from a hot-air furnace to a register or stack.
- a thin vein of ore connected with a large vein.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Senatesen•ate (sen′it),USA pronunciation n.
- an assembly or council of citizens having the highest deliberative functions in a government, esp. a legislative assembly of a state or nation.
- (cap.) the upper house of the legislature of certain countries, as the United States, France, Italy, Canada, Ireland, Republic of South Africa, Australia, and some Latin American countries.
- the room or building in which such a group meets.
- [Rom. Hist.]the supreme council of state, the membership and functions of which varied at different periods.
- a governing, advisory, or disciplinary body, as in certain universities.
This post about Majority Floor Leader Of The Senate have 8 images including Wikipedia, Minority Whip Of The U.S. Senate · Richard Durbin Official Photo.jpg, Wikipedia, Majority Floor Leader, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell Made A Claim About Judicial Emergencies That Is Patently False., Senate Majority Floor Leader Robert Stivers, R-Manchester, Signals For The Legislative Session, Senate Majority Leader. Image Mitch_mcconnell_official_portrait_112th_congress For Definition Side Of Card, Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Following are the images:
Your house frequently has a unique character. Also together with cottages or the cottage are situated in britain. Do not wish to change the composition of the building is a lot of, Majority Floor Leader Of The Senate designs and standard cottage compete.
Never expected an effect, stunning! In order to take care of the building's character, Kitchen's artist Alex St Structure introducing a kitchen design apart from the principal building. The result? Beautiful! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, great britain may be the building in-question.
The cottage was integrated the 18th century and it is now after dark stage of reconstruction. Rather than wanting to simulate the style of the pad, Alex St chose to construct one more kitchen design that may lessen the complete lodge's architectural change and preserve the character of the house.