Red Roof Inn Missouri
This article about Red Roof Inn Missouri was published on August 8, 2017 at 8:49 am. It is posted on the Roof category. Red Roof Inn Missouri is tagged with Red Roof Inn Missouri, Red, Roof, Inn, Missouri..
Redred1 (red),USA pronunciation n. adj., red•der, red•dest.
- any of various colors resembling the color of blood;
the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nm.
- something red.
- (often cap.) a radical leftist in politics, esp. a communist.
- See red light (def. 1).
- red wine: a glass of red.
- Also called red devil, red bird. [Slang.]a capsule of the drug secobarbital, usually red in color.
- in the red, operating at a loss or being in debt (opposed to in the black): The newspaper strike put many businesses in the red.
- paint the town red. See paint (def. 16).
- see red, to become very angry;
become enraged: Snobs make her see red.
- of the color red.
- having distinctive areas or markings of red: a red robin.
- of or indicating a state of financial loss or indebtedness: the red column in the ledger.
- radically left politically.
- (often cap.) communist.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of North American Indian peoples: no longer in technical use.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Inninn (in),USA pronunciation n.
- a commercial establishment that provides lodging, food, etc., for the public, esp. travelers;
- a tavern.
- any of several buildings in London formerly used as places of residence for students, esp. law students. Cf. Inns of Court.
- a legal society occupying such a building.
MissouriMis•sour•i (mi zŏŏr′ē, -zŏŏr′ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -sour•is, (esp. collectively) -sour•i for 3.
Mis•sour′i•an, adj., n.
- a state in the central United States. 4,917,444;
69,674 sq. mi. (180,455 sq. km). Cap.: Jefferson City. Abbr.: MO (for use with zip code), Mo.
- a river flowing from SW Montana into the Mississippi N of St. Louis, Mo. 2723 mi. (4382 km) long.
- a member of a North American Indian tribe belonging to the Siouan linguistic stock, located on the Missouri River in early historic times and now extinct as a tribe.
- from Missouri, [Informal.]unwilling to accept something without proof;
skeptical: I'm from Missouri--you'll have to show me that you're right.
The post about Red Roof Inn Missouri have 3 pictures it's including Former Comfort Inn Becomes Red Roof Inn, Visit KC.com, Hotel 1 Of 50 .. Below are the pictures:
After arrested by busy nights, sipping dairy caffeine with pals or family work together at home is just a scenario and a wonderful atmosphere, invest their free period. Instances recover vitality to fight the worries of the task, warmth and recover your time with a large amount of recollections of togetherness.
A Red Roof Inn Missouri may replicate of designing the household place, the personal taste. You could favor distinct modern coffeetable to your home if you are a person who includes a modern home style. Contemporary coffee table showing particular taste.
Modern coffee-table affects the decoration is elegant and magnificent to look at of the house. It's healthier to know different styles and models of modern coffee table on the internet if you'd like to place a modern coffee table while in the livingroom.