Tin Tile Backsplash
Tin Tile Backsplash was posted at July 14, 2017 at 11:30 pm. It is uploaded on the Tile category. Tin Tile Backsplash is tagged with Tin Tile Backsplash, Tin, Tile, Backsplash..
Tintin (tin),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., tinned, tin•ning.
- a low-melting, malleable, ductile metallic element nearly approaching silver in color and luster: used in plating and in making alloys, tinfoil, and soft solders. Symbol: Sn;
at. wt.: 118.69;
at. no.: 50;
sp. gr.: 7.31 at 20°C.
- See tin plate.
- any shallow pan, esp. one used in baking.
- any pot, box, can, or other container or vessel made of tin or tin plate.
- [Squash.]telltale (def. 8).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a hermetically sealed can containing food.
- a small quantity of an illicit drug, esp. from two to five grams of cocaine: usually sold in a small plastic bag, a glassine envelope, or often a small tin container.
- made or consisting of tin or tin plate.
counterfeit: a set of tin values.
- indicating the tenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to cover or coat with tin.
- to coat with soft solder.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to preserve or pack (esp. food) in cans;
- to cover (windows and doors in an abandoned or unoccupied building or apartment) with sheets of tin to prevent vandalism or occupancy by vagrants, squatters, etc.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Backsplashback•splash (bak′splash′),USA pronunciation n.
- paneling, as that attached to the back of a stovetop or to the wall behind a kitchen countertop, to protect against splashed liquids.
back1 + splash]
The post about Tin Tile Backsplash have 8 images , they are Related To:, Related To: Kitchen Backsplashes Tile Backsplashes ., METAL SHINES AS A KITCHEN BACKSPLASH, Tin Tile Backsplash, Antique Metal Backsplash Tiles, Photo By: Sam Henderson, White Kitchens With Tin Back Splash | Tin Tile, Maple Counters And A Chicago Faucets, Tin Ceiling Tile Installed Traditional-kitchen. Following are the images:
If the wooden flooring has become ever more popular Tin Tile Backsplash can't be refused, also has become a tendency inside the ball of home design. Numerous kinds and kind are progressively currently mushrooming on the market. This involves one to uniquely choose what type of wood surfaces are of quality that is good. But sadly most of you are still confused in picking a pure timber ground together with the replica.
Floor products are wooden surfaces that are original because numerous lumber floor products on the market aren't all wood. Here we illustrate three kinds of timber floor items seen from the product as being a concern inside the choice. Listed below are on choosing a normal wood surfaces: Tin Tile Backsplash including sheets of board of a specified dimension three tips.
Visible from the following concerns that generally happen from customers concerning the wooden floor. From your prior article we could uncover before choosing to select a wooden floor for your family and wooden surfaces wholesome, is highly recommended beforehand unknown spot using floor.