Washington National Cathedral Floor Plan
Washington National Cathedral Floor Plan was posted at May 9, 2017 at 12:08 pm. It is uploaded at the Floor category. Washington National Cathedral Floor Plan is tagged with Washington National Cathedral Floor Plan, Washington, National, Cathedral, Floor, Plan..
WashingtonWash•ing•ton (wosh′ing tən, wô′shing-),USA pronunciation n.
Book•er T(al•ia•ferro) (bŏŏk′ər tol′ə vər),USA pronunciation 1856–1915, U.S. reformer, educator, author, and lecturer.
- George, 1732–99, U.S. general and political leader: 1st president of the U.S. 1789–97.
- Martha (Martha Dandridge), 1732–1802, wife of George.
- Also called Washington, D.C. the capital of the United States, on the Potomac between Maryland and Virginia: coextensive with the District of Columbia. 637,651. Abbr.: Wash. See map under District of Columbia.
- Also called Washington State. a state in the NW United States, on the Pacific coast. 3,553,231;
68,192 sq. mi. (176,615 sq. km). Cap.: Olympia. Abbr.: WA (for use with zip code), Wash.
- a city in SW Pennsylvania. 18,363.
- a city in SW Indiana. 11,325.
- a town in central Illinois. 10,364.
- Mount, a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the White Mountains: highest peak in the NE United States. 6293 ft. (1918 m).
- Lake, a lake in W Washington, near Seattle. 20 mi. (32 km) long.
- a male given name.
Nationalna•tion•al (nash′ə nl, nash′nəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or maintained by a nation as an organized whole or independent political unit: national affairs.
- owned, preserved, or maintained by the federal government: a national wildlife refuge.
- peculiar or common to the whole people of a country: national customs.
- devoted to one's own nation, its interests, etc.;
patriotic: to stir up national pride.
- concerning or encompassing an entire nation: a national radio network.
- limited to one nation.
- a citizen or subject of a particular nation who is entitled to its protection: U.S. nationals living abroad.
- Often, nationals. a national competition, tournament, or the like: We're invited to Minneapolis for the nationals.
- a national company or organization.
Cathedralca•the•dral (kə thē′drəl),USA pronunciation n.
- the principal church of a diocese, containing the bishop's throne.
- (in nonepiscopal denominations) any of various important churches.
- pertaining to or containing a bishop's throne.
- pertaining to or emanating from a chair of office or authority.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Planplan (plan),USA pronunciation n., v., planned, plan•ning.
- a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance: battle plans.
- a design or scheme of arrangement: an elaborate plan for seating guests.
- a specific project or definite purpose: plans for the future.
- Also called plan view. a drawing made to scale to represent the top view or a horizontal section of a structure or a machine, as a floor layout of a building.
- a representation of a thing drawn on a plane, as a map or diagram: a plan of the dock area.
- (in perspective drawing) one of several planes in front of a represented object, and perpendicular to the line between the object and the eye.
- a formal program for specified benefits, needs, etc.: a pension plan.
- to arrange a method or scheme beforehand for (any work, enterprise, or proceeding): to plan a new recreation center.
- to make plans for: to plan one's vacation.
- to draw or make a diagram or layout of, as a building.
- to make plans: to plan ahead; to plan for one's retirement.
This article about Washington National Cathedral Floor Plan have 8 photos including National Building Museum Cathedral Ground Plan., Floor Plan Washington Cathedral, Sneak Peek., Washington National Cathedral Self Guided Tour Map, Floor Plan, Washington National Cathedral, Washington, DC, National Building Museum This South Elevation Is Among The More Than 32,000 Historical Documents From The Washington National Cathedral's Design And ., National Building Museum West Elevation, First And Second Floor Plans, Memorial Wing Of Cathedral Library, 1924. Courtesy Of Washington National Cathedral Construction Archives Collection, .. Following are the images:
On how exactly to select the Washington National Cathedral Floor Plan, because of some reason, before selecting curtains for that locations in your home, these more descriptive elaboration tips. Frequently we set up drapes at home and realized that the layer is too large or too little for the window. This expertise surely do not wish you back, consequently start to measure the size of your place window prior to blinds that are purchase. Assess the window possibly the window itself's period or width.
The styles curtains holding down will be the best suited if the drapes will be employed for rooms. When it comes to family area or toilet, the Washington National Cathedral Floor Plan are measured bear will be the best suited.
Not only that, where the window is located we truly need also to gauge width and the length of the wall. This can be to find out whether you want a type of superior curtains hanging down to feel small drapes that have a size bear or a floor. In addition to altering the size of the windows and the walls, curtains size was ofcourse designed for the purpose space where the curtains will undoubtedly be placed.