Wooden Toy Soldiers
This blog post of Wooden Toy Soldiers was uploaded at June 2, 2017 at 2:57 pm. This blog post is posted under the Wooden category. Wooden Toy Soldiers is tagged with Wooden Toy Soldiers, Wooden, Toy, Soldiers..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Toytoy (toi),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with;
- a thing or matter of little or no value or importance;
- something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious pratical use.
- a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason;
- something diminutive, esp. in comparison with like objects.
- an animal of a breed or variety noted for smallness of size: The winning terrier at the dog show was a toy.
- a close-fitting cap of linen or wool, with flaps coming down to the shoulders, formerly worn by women in Scotland.
- a simple, light piece of music, esp. of 16th or 17th century England, written for the virginal.
- amorous dallying.
- a playful or amusing act;
- made or designed for use as a toy: a toy gun.
- of or resembling a toy, esp. diminutive in size.
toy ′er, n.
- to amuse oneself;
- to act idly;
or with indifference;
trifle: to toy with one's food.
- to dally amorously;
toy ′less, adj.
toy ′like′, adj.
Soldierssol•dier (sōl′jər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who serves in an army;
a person engaged in military service.
- an enlisted man or woman, as distinguished from a commissioned officer: the soldiers' mess and the officers' mess.
- a person of military skill or experience: George Washington was a great soldier.
- a person who contends or serves in any cause: a soldier of the Lord.
- Also called button man. [Slang.]a low-ranking member of a crime organization or syndicate.
- [Entomol.]a member of a caste of sexually underdeveloped female ants or termites specialized, as with powerful jaws, to defend the colony from invaders.
- a brick laid vertically with the narrower long face out. Cf. rowlock (def. 2).
- a person who avoids work or pretends to work;
- to act or serve as a soldier.
- [Informal.]to loaf while pretending to work;
malinger: He was soldiering on the job.
- soldier on, to persist steadfastly in one's work;
persevere: to soldier on until the work is done.
Wooden Toy Soldiers have 10 photos it's including Wooden Toy Soldier In Red Uniform Front And Back View On Isolated On Clean White Background, Kay Bojesen Danish Modern Wooden Toy Soldier, Wooden Toy Soldiers, Mid Century Modern Kay Bojesen Wooden Soldier - Danish Modern Wooden Toy Figurine, Antique Toy Soldiers / Skittles / Wooden Men, Wooden Toy Soldiers Uid 1446582 - Stock Image, RESERVED : Kay Bojesen Toy Soldier Set Of 3 Drummer Wooden Figure Denmark, Christmas Soldiers Outdoor | Christmas Outdoor Toy Soldier Wood Outdoor Yard Art/Lawn Ornament, Life Size Wooden Toy Soldiers, Traditional Danish Wooden Toy Soldiers - Queens Guard. Following are the images:
But grey is a simple coloring that tends nonetheless simple to fit with additional hues more distinction. So the coloring Wooden Toy Soldiers that is chosen is suitable for people who want to utilize natural shades like white, but less. You have to consider these tips and criteria in picking color combinations to acquire the combination right coloring shade. Pick a shade to paint the surfaces a vivid shade combinations of dull.
The brilliant colors are meant here's not so dazzling vivid color, as Wooden Toy Soldiers with impressive colors' color mix may actually create the feeling ugly. Pick colors which can be brilliant. For example, light turf green, blue, white, yet others. Although the combination with other hues which are better or forbidden, however you should select the combo that is correct.